Traditional Homes in Tara Subdivision
Tara is zoned as an A-1 Single Family subdivision and even though most of the property surrounding us has been developed, we stay vigilant to keep the residential nature of our subdivision from unwanted commercial developments that are out of character with our neighborhood. We have a good working relationship with the surrounding neighborhood home owners associations whereby we support each other to protect our A-1 zoning and common interest.
Tara residents are fortunate to have our very own Swim and Racquet Club here in our subdivision. This facility is a separate entity from the Tara Civic Association. You can find out more information by visiting www.taraclub.org.
TCA encourages a high quality of life by:
- Providing security patrols
- Working with the Dept. of Public Works to maintain the Boulevard
- Keeping our entrances attractive and decorated for the holidays
- Offering social events
- Helping to resolve complaints from residents
- Enforcing our deed restrictions
- Representing our subdivision at the Federation of Greater Baton Rouge Civic Assoc. meetings
Listing information provided courtesy of the Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Updated: 25th May, 2019 3:42 PM.